- Reservations are required.
- Write down your tour date/time as this is the time to be at our Dive center.
- Get directions.
- Have your O. W. Diver Certification (C-Card) or higher from a qualifying certifying training organization.
- Be prepared to sign a Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement.
- The cost of any rental equipment is separate from the tour. If you do not own or traveling light, try our Mares gear. We have 80cu or 63cu size tank to rent for your scuba diving convenience.
- Have a watch or bottom timer.
- Have your log book to record and stamp this adventure.
- Wear your swim suit under your clothing to be more efficient at arrival.
- Have a towel and dry clothes to change into after the dives.
- You must provide your own transportation and meals.
- The private marina in Crystal River where the boat is launched for OW dives, offers a large parking lot and convenient store on site. This location charges $5 per vehicle but you don't have to circle the parking lot multiple times to find a space. The monies are to be paid at their store, see instruction for direction to the docks.
- Rainbow River is a County Park and they too charge a $5 fee per person for parking and use of their nice facilities.
- Bring a smile SCUBA is Fun.
The water is a constant 72 degrees and a 3mm wetsuit is needed.
At most of the sites restrooms and changing areas are close to staging area.
Because we dive here all the time, our staff will be sure to inform as well as show the exciting interests that you may never have noticed otherwise on your own.